Crisis Conference 2018 came to a close at 17.30 on 17 October 2018.
The conference was an overwhelming success for all involved.
The conference was first discussed in October 2017 where the Event and Programme committee, committed to the following Mission Statement:
The aim of CrisisConf2018 is to assist the hotel and aviation industries to be better prepared and resourced for the challenges of modern crises and emergencies affecting people, property or reputation. The aim will be achieved by review of the following:
- Prioritising resilience on the strategic business agenda
- Case studies reflecting different crisis challenges
- Lessons learned and how they are applied
- Effectiveness of plans, procedures and training
- Use of systems, technology and information management
- Partnerships within industry, with other industries and with civil organisations
- Communication in the modern era